Are you on the hunt for the perfect vinyl fence? Beautiful, durable, affordable, and backed by a transferable lifetime warranty, one of our PolyRail vinyl fence systems might be just what you need. As they span a variety of heights and are available in several different designs, you’re sure to find a PolyRail fence that meets your requirements and allays your concerns. Interested? To learn more about five popular styles of PolyRail vinyl fencing, simply scroll down.
PolyRail Vinyl Fence Systems
PolyRail vinyl fencing is an economical choice, and it is proudly made in the U.S.A. All models of this system are classified as “Green Series” because they are co-extruded with virgin PVC cap stock and post-industrial PVC resin, which is created from vinyl scrap from window and siding manufacturers. As a result, this eco-friendly fencing qualifies for LEED points as designated by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
- Tri-Max Privacy Fence. This model is available in a variety of heights: 48″, 60″, 72″, 84″, and 96″. The three smallest sizes consist of a top rail and bottom rail, while mid-rails are added to the 84″ and 96″. Side channels and standard flats caps are included, and ball caps and gothic caps are optional. To see diagrams and more specific measurements, please view the video below (starting at 1:10).
- Tri-Max Fence with Topper. This model is available in three heights: 60″, 72″, and 84″. Side channels are included, and single and double gates are optional. The product is packed with 22 sections per bundle and 45 posts per bundle. To see diagrams and more specific measurements, please view the video below (starting at 5:58).
- Good Neighbor Concave Picket Fence. In addition to the concave design, this model is available with pickets that are straight at the top. Most systems include hidden screw top rail supports for the center pickets (to give the top rail additional support), and both models have aluminum extrusions in the bottom rail for added support as well. The system is available in three heights: 36″, 42″, and 48″. Flats caps are standard, while gothic and ball caps are optional. To see diagrams and more specific measurements, please view the video below (starting at 7:10).
- Good Neighbor Yard Fence. This fencing system is available in three heights: 36″, 42″, and 50.5″, the tallest of which meets BOCA pool code requirements. It is packaged in a sleeve just like the Good Neighbor Picket Fence. To see diagrams and more specific measurements, please view the video below (starting at 9:35).
- Post & Rail Fence. This system is available in two-rail, three-rail, and four-rail designs. The 2-rail version is available with a height of 36″, the 3-rail version is available in 48″ and 52″, and the 4-rail version is available in 52″. To see diagrams and more specific measurements, please view the video below (starting at 10:32).
– – – – –
All of these vinyl fencing systems are available in white and tan and feature a transferable lifetime warranty. To learn more about PolyRail Vinyl Fence Systems, please check out this handy training video:
If you haven’t yet purchased your PolyRail fencing system, be sure to visit MMC Fencing & Railing. In our online store, you will find a variety of PolyRail fencing products, so it will be easy to choose a style that perfectly complements your home. The Green Series (featured above) offers affordability and lifetime beauty that is essentially maintenance-free, making it an ideal choice for any home. To learn more, please give us a call at 1-866-931-5002 or click here to request a quote. We look forward to hearing from you!