Aluminum isn’t just a fantastic material for food-wrapping foil; it’s also a premium product used to create fences for residential, commercial, and industrial building purposes. Why, you ask? Well, aluminum is a popular fencing choice for several reasons. Aluminum fencing carries a beauty and elegance that resembles wrought iron fencing, but it doesn’t require wrought iron’s extensive and regular maintenance. It comes in a variety of styles and colors, and it can be used in virtually any outdoor area, from bordering the front yard to barricading a swimming pool.
Still not convinced? Aluminum fencing’s popularity is backed by a number of homeowner boons like the following:
- Aluminum fencing is versatile. It can be used on flat or sloped land without causing unsightly gaps in between fences. Our aluminum fencing products are available in an array of different designs. If you aren’t sure which design is best for you, our manufacturer can custom design a unique aluminum fence to fit your needs.
- Aluminum fencing is low-maintenance. As durable as a high-end metal fence but much less expensive to keep in shape, aluminum fencing is great for anyone who wants a beautiful fence with little fuss. Aluminum won’t rust or break easily and it’s easy to clean as well.
- Aluminum fencing is long lasting. Most aluminum fences can outlast their wood and steel counterparts. They won’t rot, corrode, or fade, and they can withstand the elements. Because of this, most quality manufacturers offer a lifetime warranty on aluminum fencing as a sign of quality assurance which professional decorative fencing companies pass on to their customers.
- Aluminum fencing is affordable. As strong as steel but as elegant as wrought iron, aluminum is considerably cheaper than both steel and iron because it is readily available and costs less to manufacture.
- Aluminum fencing is environmentally friendly. Several aluminum fences these days are made from mostly recycled materials, which cost relatively little energy to make. This doesn’t compromise the fence’s quality, however, as most of the recycled materials also come from used aluminum.
- Aluminum fencing provides modular wall fencing. Aluminum fences are used to barricade pools that follow standards and local codes. They can easily be molded to a certain height and even topped with spikes to prevent breaching.
There are several different types of aluminum fencing:
- Two-Rail Flat Top: This fence is made of evenly spaced vertical rails that do not extend past the box-like enclosing railing. It is the most basic aluminum fence, and it doesn’t offer much design variety.
- Exposed Pickets Three-Rail Fencing: This fence has a two-rail fencing design with the pickets exposed past the top railing. The exposed pickets can be customized with arches, spears, or other finials.
- Three-Rail Flat Top: This fence is designed like two-rail fences but with two top railings instead of just one. Alternating pickets between the two top rails adds another design option.
- Aluminum Arches: These fences are connected to each other by the curved designs on the top of each section. To enhance the design, the fence pickets can be topped with spears or finials between the arches.
If you’re in the market for aluminum fencing, check out our Courtyard Aluminum Fencing, which carries residential, commercial, and industrial grades as well as large entry gates. Each of these fencing families offers a lifetime-limited warranty and is proudly made in the US. From yard fences to arched picket design to pool fences, you are sure to find a style that defines your space.
You might also consider the Residential Hundred Series Aluminum Fence, which features ⅝” pickets with 1⅛” x 1″ rails. Available in a variety of satin, textured, and multi-colored finishes, you’ll have a hard time selecting one of our sixteen different models. This series also has hidden picket fasteners, which create a screw-less system.
Then there’s the Residential (1000 Series) Aluminum Fence, which has 1⅛” x 1″ rails and ¾” pickets. This premium aluminum fencing series is tremendously strong but still maintains its elegance. It would be a great complement to your landscaping, pool, or home. Choose the color and style that best defines you.
Finally, give the Industrial Aluminum Fence a try. With its 1½” x 1½” rails, and 1″ spindles, this series gives options to those customers looking for a heavy-duty fence that can harmonize with their property. Industrial fencing was designed for industrial businesses, entryways, business parts, cemeteries, and swimming pools.
Long lasting, maintenance-free, and gorgeous, our aluminum fencing is designed to please.
Courtyard Aluminum Fence Products
Courtyard Aluminum Fence Brochure
Courtyard Cantilever Gate Brochure